alright snape watch it [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] do you like any fla teams please don't say the gators
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 18, 2004 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Mortitia ]</font>
Printable View
alright snape watch it [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] do you like any fla teams please don't say the gators
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 18, 2004 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Mortitia ]</font>
Naw, I actually don't really have any particular college football allegiance. If anyone it'd be the Gamecocks. [img]wink.gif[/img]
I could say something really really bad to that. And I have no coothe, so I might say it anyway...
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="8Q8Q6P">I'm pretty sure one of us knows where you can find gamecock SOMEWHERE</div><hr size="1"></blockquote>
[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
did someone say...
ah never mind. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the only pic that exists of me in a dress is when I was five years old, and dressed in a pink frilly bridesmaid dress for my cousin Nergin's wedding.Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
*contemplates posting Snape's pic* [img]wink.gif[/img]
I think that since both LV and I bit the bullet, everyone else should post a pic of themselves in a dress.
and I'll be damned if I post that here. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Clever boys got the joke! [img]wink.gif[/img]
LOL, Angelus of Death
I'm surprised Porthos hasn't posted a pic of me that I wish he no longer had.....
Here's me and the almighty Fat Dave circa 1978
http://home.comcast.net/~macabeee/me...ave_before.jpg
and 24 corrupt years and several hundred pounds later.....
http://home.comcast.net/~macabeee/me_and_dave_after.jpg
and here's a clearer, slightly PS'd shot of me....
http://home.comcast.net/~macabeee/friend.jpg
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 18, 2004 04:14 PM: Message edited by: macabeee ]</font>
I beat Peeker to it [img]eek.gif[/img]
My god now THAT'S surprise.. Too bad it's the only thing I'd beat him to..
I'm slooooooow sometimes.. Some people know this already. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
CRAP ON A STICK!!! TCM could be my clone! ...or am I his clone?!